Confidential Client • Rockland, MA
Thermal Oxidizer Installation
Engineer: SAIC Energy, Environmental & Infrastructure (SAIC) | St. Paul, MN
- Phased removal of three regenerative thermal oxidizers (RTOs) to minimize manufacturing shutdown.
- Installation of a custom-designed PEI thermal oxidizer, rated up to 75,000 SCFM.
- Considerable scrap material salvage, with 100% of savings returned to the Client.
- Stainless steel 48” diameter ductwork across the roof, duct stands and connections to the coating lines and heat recovery system.
- Extensive sitework, along with concrete mat foundations and pedestals for the RTO & control house.
- Installed services: high pressure gas, compressed air, power and controls.
References available upon request.